The Giving Collaborative offers cutting-edge programs and services that work to maximize results by focusing on the unique needs of our clients. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with our client partners based on mutual respect and trust with each organization we represent.
TGC team members have served successfully as development officers for a variety of not-for-profit organizations, across multiple sectors. We know what it is like to navigate the challenges of running comprehensive fundraising programs and asking for gifts. TGC consultants have a combined 200+ years of active fundraising and consulting experience across the globe.
Our promise to you... TGC builds your programs, educates your team, and helps you succeed.
Why the Octopus?
Fundraising is both and art and a science, requiring a multitude of skills sets. Like an octopus, fundraisers must be intelligent, flexible, mission-driven, fun, and adept in many environments.
Fun facts about the octopus:
- The octopus is among the most intelligent and behaviorally flexible creatures on our planet.
- Octopuses are among the special set of intelligent animals that use tools. In fact, they can open childproof pill bottles!
- They mimic their surroundings like rocks or plants to blend in.
- The common octopus has about 240 suckers on each limb and some can hold up to 35 lbs. In addition to strength, those suckers are extremely sensitive!
- They are curious and playful; they learn from experience; and they like to have fun!
We work using a team approach, ensuring that no matter the challenge, you have access to counsel representing a comprehensive array of expertise. As your strategist and partner, our goal is to build a long-term relationship based on integrity, mutual respect, and honesty.Learn About Your Team